Welcome to The Montair Foundation!
The Montair Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to raising funds to maintain and enhance educational excellence at Montair Elementary School. Through the collaboration of parents, educators, the school’s Site Council and the community, the Foundation supports programs and services that are considered important to the development of the whole child but are not provided for by the state. Science, music, art, drama, technology, math and reading intervention are among the expanded resources we support.
It is our vision that at Montair each child reaches his or her full potential intellectually, socially and emotionally through a well-balanced education.
What We Fund
For the 2019-20 school year, we hope to commit $400,000 + to either fully funding or partially funding the amazing programs below.
- Classroom Support: paraprofessionals in classrooms
- Reading & Math Program: provides assistance to children who need additional support in reading and math skills
- Technology & Computer Instruction
- Library: expands Librarian’s hours to full time
- Vocal and Instrumental Music: for TK, K, 1st and 3rd Grades
- Science: Life Lab Garden Program and Science Lab support
- Drama: 5th Grade
- Art Instruction & Materials for Art Docent Program
- Social and Character Development Programming & Safety: 2019 Fund-A-Need
- Collaboration Days & Professional Development for Teachers
- Administrative Staff
- Leadership Program Staff and Instruction
- Operating Expenses, Office Clerk Support, Office/Equipment Rentals
About 40% of our budget is brought in through our Family Donation Drive during Fall Registration, another 40% through our annual Auction, and another 20% through a combination of the APEX run, Corporate Matching, and other sources.
Family Donation Drive
Thank you for your generosity in supporting your child(ren)’s education. The 2019-20 suggested donation amount of $550 per student covers the true cost of this year's programs for every child at Montair, from TK through 5th grade. If you are unable to donate this suggested amount, please know we gratefully accept any level of giving, and at any time during the school year. Your donation is 100% tax-deductible (Tax ID 94-3179784).
Please help us achieve our goal of 100% Montair Family Participation in the Donation Drive. A successful Family Donation Drive will allow our school to make the best possible program decisions and staffing commitments, as well as, ensure the continuity of our programs through the end of the school year.
If you would like to have your donation split into equal monthly installments, please check the installment option below.
Your donation is tax-deductible to the full extent provided by law. No goods or services were provided in exchange for your contribution. Montair Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization TAX ID: 94-3179784